1. File Holder
The legal owner of this website and therefore files with personal data in which the data collected will be included and treated from this page is entity named IMAGEN Y SONIDO TECNICOL SL , established Madrid address C / Oruro, 2; zip code 28016, telephone +34914430600, email: email@example.com.
2. Data Colllection
You can surf the website www.tecnicol.es, without providing any personal data, however there are several options for registration or contact forms where personal data are collected. IMAGEN Y SONIDO TECNICOL SL only collects personal data which are necessary to manage orders you make, keep you informed about our offers and news as well as necessary to contact customers who register a query, web ad or candidates to submit your resume vitae.
In addition, we will include in our files any additional information you provide through the forms of purchase of our products, or contact.
3. Utilization and purpose of the collected data
Into site www.tecnicol.es, personal data are collected for the following purposes:
· User registration and management: All the information you provide in the registration form, is used to manage users of the website. TECNICOL not admit attempts of false records or supplant the identity of persons or companies providing false information in the registration form implies the automatic removal of the user. TECNICOL reserves the right to verify the information provided by the user via telephone test.
· Order Management: When you purchase a product on our online store, the data provided will be used to process, ship and bill the products purchased.
· Technical Assistance: The data collected in the area of "Assistance" on our website will be used in order to manage the technical support you may require.
· Questions and Suggestions: The data collected in the area of "Contact" on our website, will be used in order to deal with queries or suggestions we raised.
· Recruitment: The personal data sent by job seekers that are provided through the forms that may exist in the section our called website "job bank" or via our email address will be handled and stored with in order to be included in the recruitment processes. These data will be stored for a maximum period of one year.
· Sending information: The information entered in the order forms, registration or contact will also be used to send you information of interest about developments in Sony products and promotions and our products and services. This information will be sent by post and / or email. If you do not wish to receive such information you can contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Update Data
In IMAGEN Y SONIDO TECNICOL we strive to keep the data, however we ask that you alter your user profile data that is obsolete or incorrect.
6. Communication of personal data to third parties.
IMAGEN Y SONIDO TECNICOL only communicates their personal data in the following cases:
· To Sony Europe Limited (located in The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom, email@example.com) for the following purposes:
o Fulfill its obligations under any contract of sale and any other contract between you and Sony;
o Provide customer support, including services related to Sony's business, such as warranty services and after-sales;
o To get customer feedback about products and services offered by Sony and place surveys
o Speed and process searches and requests for information on Sony and its products and services;
o Provide the latest information on products and services of Sony, including upgrades and special offers that may be of interest;
o Improve Sony products and services for you; Run sweepstakes, contests and other promotional offers;
· The bank entities which are necessary to get the payment of your order.
· To the necessary logistics companies for sending the purchased products.
· To Public administrations, administrative or judicial authorities to which IMAGEN Y SONIDO TECNICOL is obliged to communicate their personal data because a law.
IMAGEN Y SONIDO TECNICOL uses appropriate to the state of the art technologies to protect your data and personal information, and our web page is stored on secure servers protected against the most common types of attacks. However, we must remind you that there is no technology invulnerable and therefore must put the means at its disposal to maintain the level of data security, we recommend using especially robust for access to your user account passwords, with at least 8 characters alternate numbers, letters, uppercase, lowercase and special characters. We also recommend you change your password periodically (at least once a year) and to any suspicion that a third party may know, proceed to immediate change.
At any time you may exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending the application for the exercise along with a copy of the official identification document (ID card, driving license or passport) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, in this same email you can apply for low user when appropriate and unsubscribe in the system of receiving communications electronically. It may also exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, in person at our headquarters in C / Oruro, 2; C.P. 28016 Madrid.
If you have any questions on how to exercise these rights can go to the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es or our e-mail email@example.com